Economic system of Siena
The territory of Siena, is one of an incredible amount of beautiful landscapes unique in the world that make Siena a must for tourists and businessmen.
The economic system is in fact closely linked to spatial features of the city, which has led to a revolution of 'industry tourism, a booming food industry, the 'crafts and small and medium industries, which use an economic model-territorial complex and self-propelled towards' global economy.
Invest in Siena
The seamless integration between the local resources and 'efficient system of services, combined with specialized production and quality tourism, the province to nationally, thanks to the Fondazione Monte dei Paschi di Siena, who actively participates in the financing of projects for regional development, the science park specialized in biotechnology applied to human health and a thickness of enterprise rooted primarily in the following fields:
- Research and Innovation
- developing new business
- services advanced
- innovative finance
All these circumstances combined with its rich historical past and its desire to remain in step with the times make Siena a city with ample opportunities for investment in tourism is that science and technology, through a system of educational excellence and a cost of professionals working for one of the most competitive in Canada and considerably lower than similar areas in Europe.
Companies profit in the Province of Siena:
By Air: The nearest airports are the "Galileo Galilei" in Pisa and the airport of Peretola Florence. From these two cities can reach Siena by train, very well served by rail.
the station of Siena is about 2 Km from downtown. The railway station of Siena is located approximately 2 km from the city center of the city.
If arriving from the North there are direct trains depart from Santa Maria Novella in Florence. If arriving from the south instead, in addition to end, there is a direct link with the station of Siena Grosseto.
- For those coming from the north along Highway connection Siena-Florence, reachable from the A1 take exit Firenze Certosa.
- Coming from South: Take the A1 towards Florence, exit to reach the Valdichiana. To get to Siena, take the motorway Siena-Raccordo Bettolle.
- Coming from Grosseto: take the Strada Statale Siena-Grosseto.
- We recommend in any case, before starting to consult a map or a map and create a custom path.
Useful links for Siena
- Holidays in Siena - History, art, culture, hotels, bed and breakfast, museums, exhibitions, festivals, folk festivals etc.