Golf in Tuscany: the best offers for those who love outdoor sports
For those who love to play golf in Tuscany is a region that offers many alternatives. In Tuscany in fact there are 16 fields certificates including 9 fields to 18 fields and 7 holes to 9 holes. In most fields several promotional and practice fields.
The climate of the region makes it possible to practice this sport throughout the year.
Fields certificates to 18 holes:
- Versilia Golf Club in Versilia
- Cosmopolitan Golf Tirrenia
- Castelfalfi in Florence
- The Pavoniere golf in Prato
- Il Poggio de 'Medici in Florence golf
- The Golf Club Punta Ala in Punta Ala
- Golf Club Toscana Il Loc Pelagone, Grosseto
- The golf club dell'Ugolino a Grassina, Florence
- The golf club Montecatini Terme Monsummano, Pistoia
Fields certificates to 9 holes:
- Tirrenia Golf Club Tirrenia
- Acquabona golf club Loc Acquabona Portoferraio, Isola d'Elba
- Casentino Golf Club Loc Palazzo, Arezzo
- Fontevivo golf club in San Miniato, Pisa
- Maremma Loc Maremmello golf club, Fonteblanda (Grosseto)
- Golf club Montelupo, Montelupo Fiorentino (Florence)
- Golf Club Valdichiana Bettolle (Siena)
Many fields are also practical for those approaching or has just started this sport.