Wine tourism: The Roads of Wine in Tuscany
The Region of Tuscany boasts a winemaking tradition established over time, given the strong passion and great experience.
The wine is a true economic reality for the Tuscan, as to become a philosophy, a way of life, a treasure to be shared with the tourist passionate and responsible.
Tuscany in well 19 of the Roads Wine recognized: 16 cover tours of the wine, 3 are roads that enhance flavors of regional products.
Medicea Strada dei Vini di Carmignano
Carmignano is located in the heart of Tuscany, surrounded by olive trees and woods in a Renaissance.
From the Etruscans to the present, this area of Tuscany is historically famous for the breeding of vines.
- DOCG and DOC
-- Carmignano DOCG
- Barco real DOC
- Rosato di Carmignano DOC
- Vin Santo di Carmignano DOC
- Manifestation "Divine Women", 25 and May 26 - Artimino
- "Open Cellars", May 28 - Carmignano
- "Calici under the Stars", August 10 - Carmignano, Rocca
Strada del Vino Chianti Colli Fiorentini
Characterized by an area rich in history and tradition that goes with the artistic culture of Florence, the Renaissance capital of the world.
The Wine Route consists of some 15 municipalities, located in the Colli Fiorentini, enhanced with a pure nature that one encounters with the work of centuries, giving rise to long expanses of vineyards and olive groves.
- And DOCG By IGT Sangiovese grapes, Cabernet, Sauvignon, black Canaiolo
- White of 'Empolese
- Vin Santo dell 'Empolese
- Colli dell 'Etruria Centrale
- Scandicci, Lastra a Signa, Montelupo Fiorentino: Vineyards, hills and handicrafts of various kinds are the main attractions of this area.
- Florence, Certosa di Galluzzo, Impruneta, Bagno a Ripoli, Fiesole: A street full of charm, vineyards, history and monuments.
- San Casciano Certaldo, Tavernelle Val di Pesa, Barberino Val d 'Elsa, Montespertoli There will accompany the sweetness of the Florentine hills, the historical and literary arts of the medieval villages
- Rignano sull 'Arno, San Donato, Figline, Incisa Valdarno, Reggello, Abbazia di Vallombrosa: A road that allows you to enjoy the beauty of the Arno valley, rich in agricultural produce and crafts.
Strada dei Vini Chianti Rufina e Pomino
And 'the smallest area of Chianti. The territory is characterized by high hills and a more rigid than the other wine areas of Tuscany. You can admire the medieval villages and castles, gardens and historic roadways, all surrounded by beautiful vineyards.
- DOCG and DOC
- Chianti Rufina DOCG
- Vin Santo DOC
- Pontassieve, Rufina, Londa, Pelago, Dicomano
Strada del Vino Colli di Candia e di Lunigiana
Is located in the north of Tuscany, in the Province of Massa-Carrara, at the foot of the Apuan Alps. Here is the Lunigiana, a land rich in history and medieval traditions. The territory is characterized by long stretches sandy coast and the Apuan peaks, make this place suitable for all types of tourism.
- DOC, and IGT
- Candia dei Colli Apuani DOC
- Colli di Luni DOC
- IGT Val di Magra
- Toscana IGT
- Mountain, Massa, Carrara, Fosdinovo, Pontremoli
Strada del Vino Colli di Maremma
A road of wine that evokes memories far, the guardian of six wines will take you to the discovery of reality embedded in the ancient heart of Maremma, enjoy the scents and traditions of the Maremma wines.
- Costa Ansonica dell 'Argentario DOC
- Bianco di Pitigliano
- Capalbio DOC
- Morellino di Scansano DOC
- Parrina DOC
- Sovana DOC
- Capalbio, Orbetello, Monte Argentario, Giglio Island, Grosseto, Scansano, Magliano in Toscana, Manciano, Pitigliano, Sorano, Sorano, Roccalbegna, Campagnatico.
Strada del Vino e dell 'Olio Lucca and Montecarlo
Is an alternative tourist route, aimed at exploiting the wines and the 'oil DOP of the territory of Lucca. An area full of bars and shops in order to spread through specific on the topic of wine, a new kind of tourism, towards the realities projected local crafts.
- Colline Lucchesi DOC
- Montecarlo DOC
- Lucca, Pieve Santo Stefano, S. Gennaro, Montecarlo, Porcari, Altopascio.
Strada del Vino Pisan hills
Near Pisa is this Strada del Vino, an area easily accessible, surrounded by a rural area. The plains alternate with hills rich in vegetation typical of the region. The path winds between small farmers and small towns where you can leave groped by typical local gastronomic specialties.
- San Miniato, Palaia, La Rotta, Piccioli
- Lajatico, terrestrial, Lari
- Cenaia, Crespina, Faglia, Lorenzana, Cascina Terme, Chianti.
Strada del Vino Costa degli Etruschi
The area where the road winds Wine, is the coastline of the province of Livorno and the 'Isola d' Elba.
- Bolgheri DOC
- Montescudaio DOC
- Val di Cornia DOC
- Elba DOC
- Montescudaio, Guardistallo, Casale Marittimo, Montecatini Val di Cecina, Bolgheri, Bibbona, Castagneto warmth.
Strada dell 'Oil and Wine Montalbano
In a landscape characterized by woods, vineyards and olive groves situated here and the Road of Wine: the first to be recognized by the region with extension to 'oil and typical products and PDO and PGI products organic.
An enchanted landscape architecture will guide you from the natural landscape of Fucecchio Padule Barco Reale and the spa town of Monsummano.
- DOC and DOCG
- Chianti Montalbano DOCG
- White Valdinievole DOC
- Vin Santo of Valdinievole
- White Empolese DOC
- Carmignano DOC
- Vin Ruspo DOC
- Barco Reale DOC
- Vin Santo di Carmignano DOC
- Win, Capraia, Limite, Cerreto Guidi, Larciano, Monsummano, Serravalle Pistoiese, Quarrata, Lamporecchio, Carmignano.
Strada del Vino Montecucco
The Montecucco wine road, between the Maremma el'Amiata, crosses and joins eight municipalities in a territory made up of hills, mountains and plains. An area that offers many different flavors in a rich landscape of vines in a climate and remote contadino
- Montecucco DOC
- Campagnatico, Monteantico, Pari, Cinigiano, Arcidosso, Castel del Piano, Roccalbegna, Montenero, Segginao.
Monteregio Strada del Vino di Massa Marittima
This particular Wine Route winds all 'interno delle colline dell' Alta Maremma landscape, a landscape summarizes all the characteristics of Tuscany: fierce, wild, rich in history and culture. E 'in this environment that has developed over the years a unique wine and food tourism in the region, with the participation of thousands of tourists throughout the year.
- Red reserves
- Vin santo
- Vin Santo Occhio di Pernice
- Massa Marittima, Monterotondo Marittimo, Follonica, Castiglione della Pescaia, Gavorrano, Scarlino, Roccastrada.
Montespertoli Wine Road
Montespertoli located near Florence, in a position equidistant from Pisa, Siena, Volterra and San Gimignano. The territory is characterized by large hills and ridges, where there are long stretches of vineyards, olive groves and woods that surround small medieval villages and ancient castles.
- Chianti Montespertoli DOCG
- Chianti Colli Fiorentini DOCG
- Vin santo
- S. Given to Livizzano, Ortimino, Lungagnana, S. Just a Monte Albino, Lucardo, Gigliola, Montespertoli, Bacchus.
Strada del Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
Defined the pearl of the'500, Montepulciano is a small town located between l 'Orcia and the channel master della Chiana, where ancient testimonies are important, including the Temple of San Biagio, the town hall of Michelozzo, Palazzo del Capitano del Popolo of Sangallo and the Cathedral.
- Vino Nobile DOCG
- Rosso di Montepulciano
- Montepulciano, Cervognano, Gracciano, Valiano.
Strada del Vino Terre di Arezzo
A 200-km route that winds between wineries and points of rest through the Tuscan countryside, among vineyards, hills, olive trees.
- DOCG and DOC
- DOCG Chianti Colli Aretini
- Packages of Vin Santo Occhio di Pernice Aretini DOC
- Valdichiana DOC
- Pietraviva DOC
Strada del Vino Vernaccia di San Gimignano
San Gimignano, located on the northern side of the hills leading down to Val d'Elsa, is home to this famous group of the Strada del Vino Vernaccia Di San Gimignano, which aggregates about settanza working in farming and tourism: wineries, farms, restaurants, wine bars and more.
Immersed in a typically medieval, you can taste the this beautiful land surrounded by the scents of vineyards that surround the area sangimignanese.
- DOCG, DOC and IGT
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano
- Chianti Colli Senesi DOCG
- San Gimignano Rosso DOC
- Tuscan IGT
Strada del Vino Orcia
Located in a variegated landscape of Tuscany, with a valley surrounded by sunny vineyards, olive groves and lush rolling hills, this valley so rich in culture and beautiful landscape has been recently declared UNESCO heritage.
You will find a generous nature and small medieval villages that embrace castles, abbeys and churches watch cypress trees.
- Orcia DOC
- Vin Santo